Helping the Whole Child: Self-Control & Behavior and Foodtime™
This bundle gives you access to both the Foodtime™ and the How to Improve Self-Control and Behavior by Strengthening Communication and Emotional Health workshops.
- Increase positive feelings with mealtime routines and with food
- Increase intake and repertoire of food
- Improve oral motor skills necessary for eating age-appropriate foods
- Decrease sensory aversions to certain textures and tastes to food
- Decrease behaviors that interfere with eating
How to Improve Self-Control and Behavior by Strengthening Communication and Emotional Health
- Dr. Greenspan's theory about understanding behavior and identifying it causes
- How our current understanding of neuroplasticity supports his theory
- How to improve behavior from the ground up, leading to lasting behavioral changes and emotional self-awareness
How to improve communication, thinking, and emotional range while addressing the causes of behaviors
The courses are available to stream 24/7 for 30 days from the date of purchase. You can watch and re-watch the videos at your own pace on your computer or mobile device.
**If you require a Certificate of Participation, please email greenspanfloortime(at!)gmail.com after you have concluded the course.**
****Please note that the system will automatically log you out after 120 minutes of inactivity.****