The Floortime Manual (online)
The Greenspan Floortime Approach has a simple goal: to connect you with your child's emotions. The Floortime Manual helps you do just that! It is an interactive, multimedia guide that is great for parents, clinicians or therapists working with children that are:
- revved up
The Manual includes:
- short video segments of Dr. Greenspan practicing Floortime
- practice evaluations to assess your understanding of Floortime
- bonus audio clips of Dr. Greenspan exploring Floortime techniques and insights
- guidance on how to organize Floortime sessions for children and encourage collaboration in peer play
- direction on how to handle difficult behaviors
- in-depth overview on three different types of play
For evidence based research that supports The Greenspan Floortime Approach, click here.
The Manual is available to stream 24/7, and you can watch and re-watch the videos at your own pace. You will have 90 days from the date you register to complete the material.
Category: Digital Publication
****Please note that the system will automatically log you out after 120 minutes of inactivity.****