The Greenspan Floortime Approach: Therapist Package
The Greenspan Floortime Approach Therapist Package is the first step to becoming certified in The Greenspan Floortime Approach. This package provides access to evidence-based diagnosis and treatment strategies as relates to the Floortime method. The package includes:
- Access to the Floortime Manual for 180 days
- Two (2) tokens for the professional course Mastery Test
- Greenspan Floortime Goal Bank, to determine goals for a child using the Floortime approach
- Greenspan Floortime Child Rating sheets, to evaluate a child's Floortime session with parents
- Greenspan Floortime Parent Rating sheets, to assess and improve a parent's use of Floortime
The Greenspan Floortime Approach has a flexible, supportive learning path and is ideal to use with families. The Floortime Manual (online) offers a step-by-step guide of how to "do" Floortime, using written, video and audio examples from Dr. Stanley Greenspan. Therapists and clinicians have found the Manual to be a great resource, particularly when coaching parents in the Floortime Approach.
The Manual also provides:
- an opportunity to review your own Floortime techniques, and listen to Dr. Greenspan's analysis of his Floortime sessions
- teaching tools to use in a clinical setting
- a guide for therapists as they support parents in their Floortime home program. This includes a review of Floortime steps and techniques, a practice guide for sessions, "troubleshooting" advice for issues encountered during Floortime sessions, play ideas, and much more.
CEUs are available to professionals taking the therapist package. Click here to learn more.
*prices does not include cost of the Floortime Manual to parents. Parents will pay individually using a discount code provided to the therapist.
****Please note that the system will automatically log you out after 120 minutes of inactivity.****